PARTICIPATIVE To support initiatives, research projects, and Forums that aim to engage in Social Threefolding to radically transform the role of education and cultural life, ethical human equal rights, and moral standards in work and economy, production of goods, fair trade, associative economy, and sustainability.
Objectives: This will be achieved through:
- incorporating training programs in accordance with the current international SDGs;
- adapting constantly to changing needs and crises on a global scale;
- facilitating entrepreneurial programs, hands-on workshops, research presentations, and exchange of sustainable practices in the Forums based on the context of the locality;
- supporting start-up initiatives and encouraging collaborations within the network; and
- promoting an understanding of the ‘Economy of Love’ and similar frameworks.